- Our Services
- Patient Forms
- Our Location
Rhus Tox oral solution is a natural remedy prepared from the resin of the plant, Rhus Toxicodendron, which is the base substance of poison ivy and poison sumac. Taking our Rhus Tox preparation in the Winter can reduce the occurrence and symptoms of poison ivy, oak and sumac by encouraging your body to build its own immunity to the toxinx. Most people achieve complete immunity, while those who are highly allergic have only mild reactions.
Skin rashes, cramps, strains, sprains, restless leg syndrome, flu, viral infections, arthritis and more.
There is evidence of people who are highly sensitive to Rhus toxicodendron developing a rash and swelling of the lower extremities. These stories have not been corroborated or supported by the FDA.
→ For more information on Rhus Tox and other natural remedies, Click Here
125 South Main St.
P.O. Box 615
Noble, Oklahoma 73068